Sophie Blackall Illustration

Drawings and Snippets and Breaking News, (but more snippets than breaking news).

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Events in Brooklyn This Weekend




Two events this weekend where I will be signing, reading, chatting, drawing, blowing up balloons...hang on, I vowed not to do that ever again...handing out limp balloons...
Saturday, November 13, from 12-4pm I will be with a whole slurry of other illustrators and authors at the Brooklyn Museum for their Children's Book Fair.
Sunday, November 14, at 11am I will be with Jacqueline Woodson at Bookcourt in Cobble Hill, talking about our Pecan Pie Baby.
Hope to see some of you there!

4 comments:

hanameow said...

Sounds awesome! I saw your lollipop girl poster at a subway station in Park Slope last weekend. Nice work :D

lauren carney said...

that is so awesome!
look at you being mobbed by tiny fans!
how cute! and congratulaitons! x

Lee said...

I stumbled upon your blog via The Bloggess. Your illustrations are detailed and whimsical. The children's illustrations remind me of The Wild Baby books by Lindgren, illustrated by Eva Eriksson.

Maia said...

Please do something in January so that QiuQiu and I can visit ;)